Tuesday, December 6, 2011

to me.


Today I turn 27 years old. This sounds a little old to me (late twenties!), but I refuse to be one of those people who freak out about aging. 

Twenty-six was a good year. We spent time in Boston, Newport, Memphis, and Atlanta visiting friends and family. We bought a house and made it our own (though it's still a work-in-progress). I got some of my first freelance writing gigs. I re-started my Etsy shop (and promptly forgot about it). I enjoyed countless happy hours, dinners, and events, from underground art shows to black tie balls. It's been fun.

My number one wish for 27? Some serious travel adventures. And maybe a new car.

3 comments:

  1. It's gonna be the best year evah! Maybe Memphis would be more adventurous a second time... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like 26 was a great year...I hope 27 is even better for you! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete