Saturday, December 3, 2011

charleston christmas magic.


Charleston is simply magical around the holidays, with twinkling lights everywhere, beaucoup festive events (we're going out on a friend's sailboat for the Parade of Boats tonight!), and Christmas trees everywhere you turn (plus the occasional palm tree decked out in lights). We may not have snow, but this is a great place to be in December.

We've already trimmed our tree, and the stockings are hung by the chimney with care, but I want to make my house even more festive. Here's some inspiration I've been pinning to my Christmas board.

2 comments:

  1. I am really liking some nutcrackers lately, specifically the baking ones. I need to keep an eye out for after Christmas sales. You up for hitting some in VA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first and the last! I love the thoughts. I want to see your tree! Where did you set it up?

    ReplyDelete