Sunday, December 18, 2011

santa's goodies.

1, 2, 3, 4.

1, 2, 3, 4.

I've yet to be bitten by the baby bug (knock on wood), and I think it's because I have so many nieces and nephews to give me my fix. Shopping for presents for them is so much more fun than for anyone else, and Etsy is just full of cute little gift ideas.

What was your favorite Christmas gift when you were little? Mine was probably a microscope (nerd alert!) and the big dollhouse my parents made me.

Speaking of kids, how cute are these ones? That's me and my sister in 1990ish. The funny thing is, I recently thrifted a little brass rocking horse identical to the one on that shelf and it's sitting on my TV table right now.

2 comments:

  1. We was cayuuuuute! I remember that microscope, I was totally jealous. I found one at Goodwill not too long ago, I figured it would be too long to store it. I want those shoes for Jack though, for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuties for sure! The pics remind me of how much fun it was, looking for special things to put under the tree.

    ReplyDelete