Things that made my weekend/Monday:
- Making spaghetti carbonara for girlfriends. And enjoying lots of leftovers. (I've consumed little besides cheese, cream, and pasta in the past 48 hours.)
- Also, arugula. I can't get enough of it with olive oil, vinegar, and salt.
- Getting my hands dirty potting basil, mint, cilantro, banana peppers, and sweet little succulents.
- Almost staying under my $20 goal. The New York Times put me $3 over, but it was definitely worth it.
- Relaxing on the deck in the sun with the aforementioned paper and my lazy dog.
- Lots and lots of the Avett Brothers. Emotionalism, specifically.
- Learning to make cold-pressed coffee. (This may actually fit in the making my life category.)
- Long walks on the beach filled with plan-making followed by hotdogs.