Monday, April 25, 2011

so pinteresting.


Sometimes I get on a roll surfing the interwebs, and I find so much awesome stuff I know I won't be able to remember it all. Enter Pinterest, a virtual, visual pinboard that helps me keep track of everything from recipes to design inspiration to stuff I want to buy. It's a bit like Tumblr, but more organized — perfect for anal people such as myself. I'm a little obsessed.

Besides helping me categorize the things I find online, Pinterest lets me browse finds from a big community of stylish pinners. Say I want to find a summery cocktail recipe, like I did a few weeks ago for a barbecue. All I have to do is search "cocktail" and I'm flooded with tasty recipes. I save my favorites in my "soif" folder and reference it when I'm ready to try something new. I've also used Pinterest to keep track of DIY projects I want to try, places I want to go, and art that I love, not to mention find inspiration for blogging. 

I was recently featured with a few other style bloggers for a spring looks feature. And if you comment on this post with your e-mail address, the Pinterest folks will send you an invite to the site. Let me know if you're ready to start pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment