Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites: Cleaning House

I love everything about this kitchen
Happy Friday, y'all. Have any fun plans? I'll be catching up on a bunch of freelance articles that I'm pretty excited about. Here are some things I'm enjoying this week:

  • It's still January, which means I'm still in purging mode. This Apartment Therapy article has some good ideas for getting rid of tons of stuff that's probably cluttering up your house.
  • I wrote about some weird but tasty beers for Paste magazine. I've also recently started blogging for their Design section
  • I've been slowly moving toward more organic/natural foods for awhile now, but this Tedx talk by Robyn O'Brien (which is a couple of years old) really inspires me to go all in.
  • This is a meal I'm eating a lot lately.
  • To be honest, I rarely use cookbooks, but I love to have them in the kitchen. This one is gorgeous.
  • When Todd's out of town, I watch a lot of British dramas. This is my current fave.  

No comments:

Post a Comment