Thursday, September 22, 2011

packing for a wine festival.

This weekend Todd and I are heading to the Upstate for Euphoria, a food, wine, and music festival in downtown Greenville. I'll be covering all aspects of the event, from seminars to parties to multi-course wine dinners, and I need a wardrobe versatile enough to keep up with me.
Versatility


After checking into our hotel on Friday, we'll head straight to Taste of the Town, a casual outdoor event with music, food from local chefs, and drinks. With a quick accessories change at the hotel, I'll be ready for the more swanky VIP after-party.
Wine Festival

Wine Festival by ericajackson featuring link jewelry

After a media breakfast Saturday morning, we'll bum around the town a bit before heading to the tents for a day of wine tastings, cooking demos, food sampling, and a beer garden. This dress is cute, sure, but it also has room for stomach expansion and the dark color will hide stains. The crossbody bag will keep my hands free for taking pictures and notes, plus holding my wine glass. A simple cocktail dress should do for the wine dinner later that night.
Hangover brunch

Hangover brunch by ericajackson featuring long sleeve tops

We'll undoubtedly be a little tired on Sunday morning, but that's nothing a little jazz brunch can't cure.

Will I see any of you at Euphoria this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your picks! i would definitely wear all 3 styles!

    http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cheryl. I love all the looks, especially the last look with the long sleeve tops. How was the experience overall looking back at the festival?

    ReplyDelete