It's our first weekend in our new home in which we don't have a million errands to run. And yet my to-do list keeps getting longer. Good thing it's almost all fun stuff.
- Hit up some early morning yard sales, on my bike if I'm ambitious. (It's a wee bit hot in Charleston.)
- Spend at least half a day at the beach.
- Take our kayak on its maiden voyage in Shem Creek.
- Work in the garden a bit.
- Stock up on veggies and herbs at the farmers market.
- Go to a cookout, and host one myself complete with melon-y cocktails (although choosing which one will be a tough decision).
- Finally see Midnight in Paris.