This is not my home. It's just cute.
We're just a week away from closing on our first home. Actually, I'll be doing it all by my lonesome because Todd is headed to Costa Rica for work. I'm such a big girl. I really, really hope nothing goes wrong.
I've been thinking so much about the house and everything I want to do with it. I've even started a Pinterest board to keep track of my inspirations. A few of them, in no particular order:
- A mason jar light fixture for the dining area.
- An antique buffet complete with a bar and a record player.
- A raised-bed garden with mint, basil, heirloom tomatoes, and cilantro.
- A yard packed with sea grass, roses, lavender, elephant ears, and jasmine.
- A fold-out couch so we can use the second bedroom as an office.
- A cozy writing nook for said office.
- A little shed to store our bikes and surfboards in.
- A patio lit by fairy lights.
- Pretty chevron curtains.
- A big party to celebrate.