- I wrote this article about Hardywood's Gingerbread Stout in The Local Palate. This limited-release beer has been known to sell out of stores within hours!
- Alton Brown was in Richmond this week and he managed to visit an impressive number of local restaurants in one day. Putting all of these places on my to-do list.
- 15 slow-cooker recipes.
- I love how the couple behind The Fresh Exchange hosts a dinner party.
- These cake toppers are cute.
- Also I wish I had $451 for this mailbox. Darn.
- One more Maymont photo below! Stupid pretty.
Friday, November 7, 2014
wedding anniversary (with dinner here), took in a sweet, sweet puppy that we found in the park (temporarily!), and basically soaked up Richmond's glorious fall foliage (including at Maymont, above). A few other things on my mind this week: