Wednesday, July 10, 2013

i scream.


Has anyone else been craving ice cream, like, every single day? Seriously, it's a problem.

It's also a serious problem that we have Cabot's, an old-fashioned diner/ice cream parlor just up the street from our house. I like to think the walk there burns some calories. But that's a lie when I'm eating monstrosities like this. (And yes, I ate the whole thing.)

Speaking of ice cream, some things I want to try:

Ritz cracker ice cream sandwiches.

Chocolate and salted caramel pudding pops. 

Giant ice cream sandwich.

Blueberry muffin ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. I got some of the little popsicle molds at TJ Maxx and made some with Mango yogurt and it was super creamy and yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have to ask Grandma for her recipe she started in a pot to make the home made ice cream, like the beginning of a custard. And ice and rock salt. Is rock salt still around?

    ReplyDelete