Newport, Rhode Island, 2007.
Making a to-do list is probably a very un-summery thing to do, but I like to have goals, no matter what time of year it is. Here are some things I've got on my list for the next few months. What about you?
- Go to a Red Sox game.
- Take the train to Cape Cod and bike all over the place.
- Find some good Mexican food in Boston (does it exist?).
- Spend the Fourth eating clam chowder, drinking cider, and walking along the cliffs of Newport.
- Familiarize myself with the T — and ride it solo.
- Get published in a handful of Boston publications.
- Expand Copy Cat Editorial Services.
- Set up the guest room and entertain lots of visitors.
- Learn to use the grill like a pro.
- Take advantage of the city's summer concerts (many of which are free).