Tuesday, October 5, 2010

california here we come.

It's official: We're headed to California for our honeymoon in early November. Into San Francisco, out of L.A. Part of me just wants to head out there without an agenda and explore freely, but the other half knows I'll miss some amazing things if I don't do some planning.
***

And that kind of planning on top of everything else I have to do is turning out to be a really unwelcome stressor. I have to figure out where to stop on our way from SF to LA, where to stay, where to eat, where to shop, etc. And there are many places betwixt the two. I'll be stalking some of my favorite West Coast blogs for insight, like Oh Joy!, CaliVintage, and SFgirlbybay. Suggestions for other blogs and places to go (and skip!) are welcome and appreciated!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment