I'm excited to not be spending hours in the car this year (last year we logged close to 30!). Todd and I had our own little celebration in Richmond last night, sharing oysters, champagne, and crab legs at Pearl Raw Bar before exchanging gifts. I'm thinking that might need to be a new Christmas Eve Eve tradition.
Here are a few Christmasy things I'm liking this year:
- I love a good Bûche de Noël.
- An introvert's guide to surviving holiday madness.
- Related: This recipe for bourbon milk punch (just as tasty with spiced rum).
- I love the idea of gifting British-style Christmas hampers.
- An underrated Christmas movie.
- Listen to David Sedaris read his classic story "The Santaland Diaries."
- Crazy gift-wrapping hack.
- This Christmas Story-inspired dinner party.
- Cute free printable gift tags.