Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Favorites: Twentysomething Edition

via

To ring in the big 3-0, Todd and I are heading up to D.C. for the weekend. The weather's looking rather dismal on Saturday, but I'm still excited to stroll around Georgetown, see the National Christmas Tree, and eat some good food (reservations here and here).  Here are a few other things I'm liking during my last few hours as a 20-something.
  • The renovation of this Brooklyn townhouse is pretty perfect. 
  • I love all the end-of-year best book lists coming out now. Time to load up the ol' Kindle!
  • The New York Times wrote about one of my favorite Richmond neighborhoods, Church Hill.
  • I would love to do this with River. He's already grown so much!
  • We're having a few people over for a holiday open house and I definitely plan to do this.
  • Christmas is making me feel extra crafty. Love this gold DIY garland.
  • This garlic cheddar beer bread was a big hit — and super easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment