Gift Guide 2013
I'm honestly not the best gift giver. I've always obsessed over whether or not someone will like something, whether they already have it, or whether they'll throw it away the moment they get home. And if it's someone I don't know particularly well—forget about it. Luckily, I've figured out a few basic gifts that just about any gal—including myself—would be happy to receive.
1. A fancy candle. It's one of those things that most of us are hesitant to buy for ourselves, but that's so nice to have.
2. Pajamas. Who doesn't love a cozy pair?
3. Notebooks. Because it's getting harder and harder to find a page to scribble on these days.
4. Drinkware. Whether they like to sip Moscow Mules or bubbly, choose a vessel that's perfect for their favorite beverage.
5. 2014 Planner. The new year is here. We all need to stay organized.
6. Fancy soap. Again, most people won't spend $8 on a bar of pretty soap, but they'd be happy to receive it.
7. Jewels. This is a bit harder to pick out, but Baublebar always has a bevy of sparkly—and cheap—options.
8. Books. One of the best things to give, I think.