Friday, May 24, 2013

the office.



While I'm busy trying to wrap my mind around the idea of living in a brand new city, I've barely even thought about the fact that I'm about to make a major career change. I've spent the last six years working 40 hours a week in an office, and as much as I loved the City Paper, there was always a part of me that was jealous of our freelancers and their, well, freedom.

So I'm giving it a try. I have a lot of projects I'll be working on, like Copy Cat, Whiskey Kittens on Etsy, helping Savage, and writing for publications in Charleston and Boston. Todd will work from home too, so we might be sharing an office (though the house we're hoping for has room for two offices). I'm determined to make it a workspace that will be welcoming and comfortable, that will get our creative juices flowing. Here are some spaces that are inspiring me.



No comments:

Post a Comment